In yesterday's episode of Smashing the Plateau, Rick Duris did something that rarely happens—he agreed to be interviewed. He normally operates from "behind the scenes" because he prefers his clients take the lime light.
Rick talked about, not only business breakthroughs, but personal and spiritual breakthroughs:
1) Jay Abraham has inspired business breakthroughs for Rick.
2) Tony Robbins has been a large influence on a personal level.
3) Rick's faith in God has been important to him and has lead to spiritual breakthroughs.
4) Chet Holmes is a best selling author who helps business grow faster, stronger, and smarter. Rick learned a lot about sales from Chet.
5) Gary Halbert has taught Rick a lot about copywriting.